PHOTOGRAPHY LOCATION TYPES

PHOTOGRAPHY LOCATION TYPES - outdoor session at fort point

PHOTOGRAPHY LOCATION TYPES

Which is better for your session?

Make an Online Appointment
Photography location types can make or brake your images. Which is better? Our sessions consist of almost 80% outdoor photography and the remaining 20% is studio photography or on location photography. You can find us doing sessions in San Francisco, Santa Cruz, Monterey and Napa Valley. There are quite a lot of options when it comes to photography sessions. No matter what the subject matter or style is. The most significant decision you have to make about doing a session is the venue. Where do you want the session to take place? You probably get so many options in your mind; including outdoor sessions, on location sessions and studio photography. But while considering all these options, it is important to look into the pros and cons of each setting before you choose your most preferred.

Save
Save

Save

TESTIMONIALS FROM OUR ONLINE BOOKING SERVICE

  • ,

    Aaron Wilson Rocks

    "I've shot with Aaron and Vicky going on 4 times now and they are absolutely awesome people and photographers. I found Aaron for a yoga and boudoir shoot which he has always been patient and respectful and really good at shots/lightening/ airbrushing! Can'y wait to book my next shoot with him! Thank you so much."

  • ,

    They're Professionals

    "My experience with Vicky and Arron was wonderful because this dynamic team exceed how the standards of how all professionals should act! Between Vicky and Arron's humor on set, Arron's clear vision/ability to direct, and Vicky's willingness to help with anything you may need, these two are nothing but fun to work with! Rest assured these two will make you super comfortable, respect all boundaries, and be there to guide you through the process if you need. You won't be disappointed :)"

  • ,

    Fantastic!

    "Aaron was so great to work with! Made you feel very comfortable and confident! Can't wait until next time! "

  • ,

    fantastic

    "All in all i had a great experience with Aaron Wilson Photography. I was a little nervous at first but then I was able to relax and go with the flow. The session didn't take very long including make up and changing. I will definitely be a continuous customer with Aaron Wilson Photography."

  • ,

    Thank you so much!!

    "I had an awesome experience with Aaron, Vicky, and Samantha. I was super nervous, I've never done anything like this. So they really made me feel comfortable and it was very easy going. The makeup was beautiful! Thanks guys for making my first experience AWESOME!"